5 - 7 years
Posted 29 days ago
The Graphic Designer will be a critical part of the North America marketing team, responsible for supporting the development and execution of upholding Our Client's brand standards in a variety of external and internal communications.
To be successful, you'll need to work independently and effectively with a variety of stakeholders to help maintain corporate identity, design standards, and policies. You should possess a passion for design, and a creative knack to develop design solutions that provide a strong visual impact. Your creative expertise will be relied on to create compelling visuals across several mediums: digital, event and communications.
This position will be based out of Edison, NJ.
• Ensure accuracy and quality control of branding and messages including oversight of the brand guidelines, logo usage and branded templates
• Ability to coordinate with internal teams and translate their vision to produce a variety of graphics materials -- both print and online -- including brochures, digital graphics (website/email headers), advertisements, promotional displays, onsite demos trade show materials and signage to help create a consistent eventexperience
• Translate raw data and ideas into compelling, original visuals for executive PowerPoint presentations and corporate meetings
• Create original design templates and sample layouts based on corporate visual identity
• Craft visually dynamic content to elevate the brand and distinguish Our Client in the marketplace
1. Bachelor's degree preferably in graphic design with a focus on print and digital, or a related field
2. Minimum 4-7 years professional level creative/digital design experience. Agency or B2B consulting firm experiencepreferred
3. A strong online portfolio demonstrating solid digital design skills and innovative interactive work
4. Experience in supporting trade shows or corporate events
5. Experience delivering campaigns and proficient with tools including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, HTML, Powerpoint. Interest in photography a bonus.
Desired Skills and Competencies
1. Ability to work independently, with different business partners, using minimal direction
2. Knowledge (and interest) in current modern visual design trends and techniques
3. Meticulous attention to detail and proofreading skills
4. Strong organizational skills. Able to adhere to tight deadlines and function successfully while maintaining your composure during high work volume times
5. On the fly problem solving team player willing to support colleagues with production, presentations and last-minute changes while on deadline
Please include 3-5 samples of your design work or link to an online portfolio when submitting resumes.