We are looking for Brand & Marketing Consultant for our client in San Ramon, CA
Job Title: Brand & Marketing Consultant
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Client is seeking a Brand and Marketing Advisor to support their Brand & Reputation function within their Digital Strategy & Communications team. The ideal candidate would have experience managing brand identity, developing strategy and messaging, project management experience, and Marketing/Brand agency or client experience.
- Brand Identity - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will providing brand strategy and application consultation to business units globally, managing complex, strategic branding projects, and leads the development and refining brand identity strategies/systems
- Project Management- they should also have a strong ability to manage and track complex integrated plans and associated deliverables across creative media and cross-functional team to ensure seamless integration and on-time delivery. Demonstrated experience in communicating to various stakeholders
- Organizational Change/Deployment - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will assist in the deployment of client?s brand promise throughout the global organization.
- Providing tools, resources and training to marketing/communications teams to activate the brand promise and to localize for their respective business units/geographies.
- Previous experiencerequired in managing brand identity, developing strategy and messaging, project management experience, and Marketing/Brand agency or client experience.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of proven experience in brand, marketing, or advertising role at an agency or client
- Experienced in managing and providing direction/input to brand and creative agencies
- Prior experience at an advertising agency or within a corporate marketing department
- Experience with Microsoft Office required