We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Brand Manager - Value Brands.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager – Value Brands, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing one of Canada’s most dynamic and exciting cannabis brand portfolios including the Shred, Big Bag O’ Buds & Trailblazer brands. In this role, you will be challenged to lead the execution of the Value portfolio brand plans that will delight consumers, excite our sales organization, and deliver our business results within a highly dynamic competitive landscape. In order to grow our market share, you will be challenged to support the development of bold annual marketing plans, partnering with internal/external agencies to produce disruptive advertising campaigns and collaborating with cross-functional partners to execute innovative product launches via product/packaging design, budtender education programs and in-store support materials.
Who you are:
- A natural leader and passionate problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and are driven to overcome challenges, in a thoughtful and meaningful way;
- A strong collaborator and great team player; you understand that true success requires a team effort and you are committed to your teammates with you on the journey;
- A person who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable working with ambiguity on a challenging deadline;
- A person of high integrity; you want to get things done while also doing it the right way with a consumer-first attitude;
- Detail oriented; with a variety of competing priorities, you can calmly manage it all and are able to balance a continuously evolving workload;
- Passionate and purposeful; everything you do has a purpose, and you have a passion or interest in contributing to larger goal of improving the legal cannabis sector.
- Support the development of the Value Portfolio’s annual brand planning and quarterly calendar processes including campaign proposals, product launches and the identification of the brand’s strategic imperatives;
- Lead the Excellence in Execution of all product launch, brand campaign & rebranding initiatives across the Value portfolio including the management of key internal/external stakeholders;
- Manage the creation of all product launch tools & customer-specific programs to ensure they are completed on-time & in-full for launch;
- Collaborate with key internal team members to develop 360 support material for campaign and product launches including in-store assets, social, digital as well as budtender and sales team training;
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with product, creative studio, digital/insights, trade marketing and project management teams to ensure launches are held to the highest brand standards;
- Track & manage the annual budget across all of the brands within the Value portfolio;
- Lead the creation of product training plans for sales representatives and client care representatives;
- Other duties as may be required.
- University degree in marketing or business preferred;
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a fast-moving consumer goods marketing, brand management position, or account management agency role;
- History delighting consumers, growing market share & delivering business results;
- Demonstrated success in briefing, developing & executing consumer-centric brand campaigns, product launches and sales engagement programs;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with cross-functional partners, key creative agency partners, and customer teams;
- Strong speaking skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences, especially when working virtually;
- Knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques;
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills;
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations;
- Compassionate, curious, determined and a good sense of humour are all important parts of rolling with the challenges of an emerging industry like cannabis.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.