The Brand Manager works in conjunction with an account team to grow territory and salon sales through product education sell-in and sell through strategies, business consultation, merchandising, promotions and strong relationship management.
The Brand Manager reports into the Regional Brand Manager for their specific, geographic territory and has predetermined targets for both new business development and growth of existing accounts. Bonus and performance are both determined by attainment of these goals.
- Create a powerful, trusting relationship with salon owners, stylists and employees
- Rotation management inclusive of both existing and new business development
- Maintain strong funnel of potential new business
- Work closely with Regional Brand Managers to determine and support sell-in and sell-through strategies at a salon-by-salon level
- Deliver highest quality in-salon presentations and product classes
- Launch new salons and retail accounts
- Meet new business goals
- Sell in new products to existing salons
- Achieve individual revenue goals by educating and consulting with the salon owners, managers, and stylists
- Support retail segment sales through merchandising and promotional activity.
- Manage a systematic meeting schedule for assigned accounts.
- Execute strategic education plans for each salon in territory of focus accounts.
- Promote, plan, coordinate and assist in execution of regional and national company-sponsored, business development and educational events
- Attend all company provided meetings and trainings
- Overnight travel up to 75%
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 3-5 years of relevant sales and retail experience.
- Candidates with outside sales and salon industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High sales drive
- Ability to prospect and close new business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Service oriented
- Adaptable to working with and educating various personality types
- Competitive and collaborative
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and general comfort with new programs