Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Position Overview As a Ralph Lauren Brand Ambassador, Brand Managers provide the very best in aspirational in-store presentation and merchandising, as well as selling skills training to drive mutual sales growth & profitability for all Ralph Lauren brands.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Coaching / Training:
• Drive retail performance thru disciplined business management for all Ralph Lauren brands
• Execution of Store Staffing Excellence - retain best Selling Specialists at all times utilizing Account metrics including Sales per Hour, Average Sale, Units/Transaction, etc.
• Partner with Account/Store Human Resources team with any staffing issues, to include interviewing and selection of future Sales Specialists.
• Conduct product and selling seminars to create an educated and professional Selling Specialist culture, with the goal of improving regular priced selling while offering exceptional customer service.
• Provide and demonstrate selling techniques where possible - empower the team.
• Execute strong well-balanced merchandise statements consistent with Ralph Lauren strategies & guidelines
• Execute floor moves based on seasonal directives, modifying as required based on business trends
• Maximize use of point-of-sale collateral
• Present compelling, forward-looking rigs at all times.
• Ensure the highest of maintenance standards to include stores execution for timely processing of new inventory, price changes and markdowns.
• Maintain store team focus on organized stockroom standards for easy product replenishment
• Build & maintain strong account partnerships & relationships and collaborate continually
• Review of business with Store Manager and store mgmt. team to identify immediate and ongoing opportunities and issues with every visit
• Complete Business/Visit Recap with each store visit, identifying product opportunities to both Account & RL teams
• Maintain required focus and follow-up with Communication Doors
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum 3 years in retail management
• Motivated self-starter, with professional attitude
• Strong merchandising skills and entrepreneurial spirit
• Creative thinker and business driver
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge and photography skills.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11