Brand Manager, Direct to Consumer
West Hills, CA
The Brand Manager, Direct to Consumer is responsible for ensuring that the brand proposition for our direct to consumer brands is delivered across all the marketing and product touchpoints with consumers. This role establishes integrated marketing plans and content to deliver on brand strategies and ensures execution those plans in partnership with internal and external partners. The Brand Manager, Direct to Consumer, reports to Director, Brand Marketing, Direct to Consumer.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Marries understanding of key drivers of direct customer acquisition and retention, with deep consumer understanding to effectively develop brand assets and content that resonates with and motivates consumers to purchase.
- Develops communications strategies to deliver brand positioning and messaging across a broad range of communication touchpoints in a way that is relevant to consumers.Analyzes brand, category, competitive, and consumer sales and trends, utilizing multiple data sources, and reports key findings. Looks at trends and makes recommendations for new product introductions or renovations.Develops and maintains brand content library to be deployed across different media. Uses learnings from in market testing to optimize and evolve content.
- Deliver PR strategies, plans and activities (with internal PR team) that drive brand awareness.
- Develop and maintain organic social strategy and content. Uses learnings from in market testing to optimize and evolve content.
- Partners cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Regulatory/Legal, Operations, R&D, Consumer and Shopper Insights, Digital Services, etc., to accomplish goals.
- Leads cross functional teams to develop new products
- The ideal candidate is recognized as an advocate for understanding the consumer point of view in creating marketing content and new products, with a passion for advancing an agenda in women's health. You are comfortable making decisions in a fast-moving environment, designing and testing hypotheses, and adapting your work as new information arises. You are comfortable working with ambiguity and enjoy working with and leading teams of cross functional partners.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Hands-on experience managing cross-functional teams in a range of projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Ability to develop flexible processes in changing or ambiguous situations.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 5+ years in consumer brand marketing role, including digital marketing
- Externally focused to understand and adapt content to trends in the health and wellness space, especially for advancing a women's health agenda
- Experience successfully leading cross-functional teams
- MBA a plus but not necessary