We have started to lay the groundwork for what this brand is and where it can go. Now we’re looking for someone who is excited to build the vision with us. We are looking for a seasoned and innovative marketer with a passion for building a brand that aspires to move the industry forward, by speaking in a real way to today’s consumer. The Brand Manager will help shape key priorities for our brand - developing business plans, forming growth strategies, performing category analysis, executing projects, and mobilizing our organization to meet those objectives.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Perform ongoing business analyses of our business and competitive performance to inform commercial go to market strategies, monthly forecasting inputs and P&L reviews, marketing plans, and longer term innovation roadmap.
- Utilize data to identify and build strategy and business cases for brand initiatives across all levers for business growth, set goals and clear KPIs, and work with cross-functional teams to shepherd ideas from concept to execution.
- Understand the external environment (competitive and market) and identify new sources of opportunity & threats by being the internal expert on our category and target consumer to help inform commercial and marketing strategies and execution plans.
- Approach key challenges and opportunities for our business with commercial solutions across a variety of levers to drive the business forward: Proposition (consumer-facing point of difference vs. competitors), Packaging, Pricing, Product (innovations, new pack types), Place (channels, planograms, etc.), and Promotion (secondary displays, other incentive tactics, comms/paid media strategy).
- Input into forecasting of existing products with sales channels and operations to ensure accurate forecasting methodology, sales targets and key forecasting dates are met.
- Manage SKU assortment (evergreen SKUs, gift sets, holiday, sampling etc) and discontinuation plans.
- Develop resonant, relevant and meaningful briefs that can excite and energize cross functional teams to help drive commercial initiatives and 360 campaigns across retail and digital channels
- Lead the planning, organizing, and management of resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Lead status meetings, budget reviews, scoping sessions,provide regular status reports, timelines and delivery calendars, risk/issues to manager
- Get buy-in for your ideas with leadership and cross-functional teams across the organization, always advocating for what’s best for the brand and business.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have 5+ years of work experience in analytical, commercially-minded, highly cross-functional roles (DTC and Retail experience preferred)
- At your core you are a problem solver, who is able to distill complex business problems into component parts and develop clear, actionable solutions
- You are a strong project manager and able to rally and mobilize cross-functional teams to march toward a common goal you have helped define
- You are highly analytical, and have experience performing robust business analysis and telling a story with data
- You have a passion for consumers and insights and want to better understand and influence how we can better meet consumer needs
- You have an ability to plan and think strategically at a high level, but also develop tactical recommendations and execute on them
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter who can be nimble on your feet
- You are eager to learn new skills and help contribute to establishing the brand function and team culture within the Harry’s US organization