Mspark is adding to our National Sales Team - National Accounts Brand Manager If you have a track record of successfully working with new and existing clients on a national sales team and you enjoy the challenge of helping clients and sales teams drive new and existing revenue, this may be your next opportunity.
As a Brand Manager, you’ll report to the VP, National Accounts -Brands. You will be charged with generating growth for the Local sales organization from assigned Brands. To do this the Brand Manager sources, builds, maintains and refreshes the knowledge base for the assigned brands. This includes, but is not limited to brand standards, direct mail strategies, advertising rates and case studies. As a key member of the National Accounts Brands team, you’ll be very involved in developing and implementing our customizable direct mail and consumer analytics solutions for Franchisees across several categories to deliver measurable results for our clients and drive key information to our field sales teams.
There is some overnight travel required for this position to key conferences and client visits when needed, approximately 25% travel.
Experience and Skills:
To be successful as a Brand Manager you will need to:
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully influence local sales teams to use key marketing sites, procedures and Brand guidelines within Mspark.
- Possess and maintain an excellent knowledge of key categories within the US market and its key retailers.
- Identifying, nurturing and developing mutually-beneficial relationships within our Local sales force, Marketing and Clients services departments.
- A high level of attention to detail and be customer focused, with an ability to handle data from multiple Brands and categories.
- Ability to generate ideas, identify opportunities and always apply a proactive approach to the Mspark’s growth.
- An understanding of and interested in advertising, data analytics and communication.
- Job Tracking ID: 75021-256067