Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
The Brand Manager will take responsibility for developing plans, executing projects and working across the company to drive brand recognition with Lakeview’s existing customer base. The Brand Manager will also create and drive strategies to monetize the Lakeview brand and customer relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further develop and enhance the Lakeview brand – with particular focus on existing customer base and opportunities to create incremental revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate the organization around delivering the brand vision and position.
- Work with marketing and communication departments to create and execute a brand plan.
- Analyze customer trends and information to help identify success metrics and incremental revenue opportunities.
- Minimum of 3years of brand management for large enterprise environments.
- Strong ability to manage across multiple internal groups and drive results.
- Understanding of financial services; most specifically the residential mortgage lending sector.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Strong track record and experience in building and managing a brand in the financial services industry.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
- No minimum requirements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any othercategory protected by federal, state, or local law.