At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the core of everything we do. With a portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partnered hot and cold beverage brands that meet virtually any consumer need, our key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's®, CORE Hydration® and The Original Donut Shop®.
Join the team at Keurig Dr Pepper and make a difference to consumers with a leading producer and distributor of hot and cold beverages to satisfy every consumer need, anytime and anywhere.
As a Brand Manager, you are responsible for defining strategies and building annual consumer brand marketing plans for one of our many incredible brands by understanding the consumer's needs to drive relevance and loyalty to our brands, and then executing the plans with excellence.
- Strategy: Lead development of long term brand strategy and annual brand marketing plans including business objectives, consumer and channel strategies, and translation of strategies to the consumer through all elements of the marketing mix. Drive organizational and customer engagement, alignment and passion for brand strategy and annual plans.
- Insight Development: Work with Market Research to develop consumer insights through internal, external, primary and secondary data sources. Translate insights into actionable consumer driven marketing plans. Understand and communicate brand's unique selling propositions to key stakeholders - internal KDP departments, field sales, bottlers, retailers and consumers.
- Business Results and Opportunity Identification: Analyze business results to ensure strategies are working and objectives are being realized.
- Innovation: Lead cross-functional teams in extension and renovation innovation efforts.
- Project Management and Execution: Manage all brand projects including, but not limited to, advertising, merchandising, promotions, and innovation. Lead development of creative briefs that give focused direction to program teams/agencies to develop world class programs that build equity and deliver results. Ensure integration of all elements of marketing mix, driving cohesive and impactful messaging and trademark consistency in all communications.
- Budgeting: Own and actively manage brand marketing budget, cross-functional alignment, and end-of-year budget performance. Coordinate with Finance to research and adjust inappropriate budget entries.
- Skills & Capability Development: Coach, develop and manage Associate Brand Managers. Develop objectives, provide coaching, feedback, and guidance, and develop personal development and training plans.
- Champion Our Brands and Drive Alignment Across the Organization: Drive alignment behind brand strategy with senior management and key commercial stakeholders. Responsible for consulting with cross-functional partners and driving alignment across the organization. Participate in key sales and marketing presentations.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESS
- PASSION: People with an infectious spirit who are passionate about beverages, our consumers, our brands, our customers, and winning.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: People who are inspired by innovation, creativity, and breakthrough thinking that challenges the conventional and fosters new ideas.
- DRIVE FOR IMPACT: Self-motivated leaders that drive their agenda and thrive in a competitive, fast-paced environment. Relentless focus on delivering results and tenacity to get it done with a sense of urgency.
- CHANGE AGENTS: Leaders that are agile, courageous, and push through conflict for speed to action. People that thrive under pressure, take big risks, deliver solutions, and lead the change.
- DATA-DRIVE DECISION-MAKERS: Ability to scan the environment, remove barriers, recommend solutions, and leverage sound business judgment and analytics to make bold decisions.
- INSPIRATIONAL LEADERS: People who can inspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion, and commitment to winning. Committed to coaching, challenging, and developing others. Great at the "What" and the "How". Team vs personal gains.
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA strongly preferred
- 5 years of brand marketing/brand management experience; CPG/Beverage experience from a Fortune 500 CPG corporation is strongly preferred
- Strong project and people management skills
- This role is based at the KDP Burlington, MA headquarters or Plano, TX headquarters location. Relocation to Greater Boston or Dallas, TX area is required with 10%-15% travel.