At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal and we have launched facilities across Canada and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Brand Manager who will drive growth for our HelloFresh brand leading key regional specific strategies, major media campaigns, and brand partnerships. Reporting to the Director of Brand & Creative, you will help shape the future of our fast-paced, growing brand in a new dynamic consumer category of meal kits! You will be a key leader on the HelloFresh Brand team and responsible for leading key strategic initiatives, championing new ideas and thinking, as well as coaching and developing members of the team. You will play a key role in having HelloFresh continue to be the market leader as we focus on growing in the whole Canadian market and building our brand love.
This role can be based out of Toronto or Quebec.
- Lead a cross-functional task force to drive growth on key regional strategies working closely with product, research, growth, and operations.
- Lead key brand ATL campaigns (OOH, media integrations, brand partnerships) to continue driving brand consideration
- Work with internal partners and external vendors to conduct necessary research to fill knowledge gaps and drive consumer learning
- Partner with global team members to translate global learnings and plans into country specific strategies and actions
- Manage a large scale marketing budget and be responsible for reporting on and adjusting it based on learnings
- Manage a small, but mighty, team of 1-2 direct reports
At a minimum, you have:
- A university degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field of study
- 4+ years experience in brand marketing, ideally within packaged goods or an e-commerce environment
- Working knowledge and/or experience with marketing plans in the Quebec region
- Strong communication skills - you’re fluent in Quebec French!
- Experience building integrated marketing campaigns and managing upper funnel marketing channels (TV/OOH/Brand partnerships etc) from strategy, to media buying, to creative execution to measurement
- An extensive, up-to-date contact list of industry partners, agencies, freelancers, influencers in Quebec
- Experience presenting strategic recommendations to leadership and global stakeholders. You possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions and levels.
- Strong learning agility and willingness to take on new challenges. You have a hands-on attitude & willingness to build marketing campaigns & assets from scratch. You constantly achieve project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. You’re able to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing and developing direct reports
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate boxes
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office - work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun and hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, and milestone celebrations
- We’re a social group even remotely - from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, there’s always something happening for you to participate in
- Our delicious recipes are tested in the office, and you can grab a bite (or a plate)! Otherwise, there’s a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.