Summary of Position:
- Handle product development though delivery, marketing and promotions.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans and strategies for home entertainment that maximize sales potential (trade and consumer)
- Manage the creative process to ensure the proper execution of all advertising, marketing materials, product design/packaging and promotional development.
- Lead the integration of Sales, Marketing, Legal and Operations to ensure proper execution.
- Develop promotional partnerships and execute consumer campaigns supporting retail accounts.
- Create and manage financialbudgets for all projects and promotions coordinated with business plan objectives.
- Manage and develop an Assistant Brand Manager
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have at a minimum of 3-5 years of brand management experience.
- Home Entertainment industry or consumer packaged goods experience strongly desired
- Should be highly motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.