Skills & Experience:
- Leads - Envisions: "This is not your Momma's COVERGIRL" and we need your help to envision the future of the brand. We are seeking a Brand Manager who thinks outside the box and is willing to challenge the status quo.
- Leverages Mastery: Understands the Business: It's critical for Brand Managers to understand how new initiatives and base properties are performing. This is not always easy since we have thousands of skus, but you'll learn how to identify the biggest opportunities.
- Embraces Change: We are constantly re-evaluating every part of the business model. Therefore, we're looking for a Brand Manager who truly embraces change and can help us move the brand forward.
- Builds Diverse, Collaborative Networks: COVERGIRL is a beauty brand built on relationships - with our multifunctional partners and with a myriad of external partners. You will need to navigate across agencies, key suppliers, and even celebrity talent. It can be a complex system, but provides great training in managing and collaborating with others!
- Passion for Beauty (we talk about beauty all day, every day!)
- Exceptional marketing strategy and analytical capability
- Exceptional project management, organizational and communication skills
- 4+ years’ experience in brand management, preferably in CPG luxury and/or beauty to hit the ground running ASAP
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to showcase your breadth and depth of leadership, strategic & analytical thinking, in-touch and innovative skills. We're looking for top talented people that have experiences in these skill areas, along with collaboration, priority setting, being in-touch, etc.
Education: 4-yearundergraduateDegree, or equivalent; MBA Preferred