Brand Manager - Consumer Healthcare / OTC
Less than 5 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
As a consumer, you are certainly aware of this leading brand due to their heavy-up media campaigns! In fact, you may potentially use their products every day! Our client is a top brand in their category and is seeking a Brand Manager in the OTC/Rx Consumer Healthcare industry located just outside of Chicago. For those looking to return to the Chicagoland area, our client is offering a FULL RELOCATION package from anywhere in the US.
Reporting to the VP Group Manager, the Brand Manager is a “Roll up the Sleeves” type leader responsible for developing and executing all brand marketing and business plans. This role also helps shape strategic brand goals and develops executional plans to achieve success while championing critical brand initiatives.
- Utilize consumer and category expertise to assist the Sales organization
- Development of merchandising strategies and financial guidelines
- Manage and lead all phases of marketing plans
- Develop and execute tradepromotions, instore merchandising, advertising and social media.
- Lead core strategic marketing processes from “A to Z”
- Conduct new product development, consumer advertising, promotions and public relations efforts
- 3years minimum of top CPG company marketingexperience
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of OTC products in a retail environment
- “Take charge and get it done” disposition
- BA degreerequired
- MBA Strongly preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to travelwith overnight stays as needed
- Display integrity, character and strong leadership skills
Base salary of $115k to $120K plus a highly attainable 12% annual bonus and potential signing bonus, enhanced medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and more!
Please select an option that allows you to attach your resume as an MS Word or .PDF file.