Revlon has developed a long-standing reputation as a color authority and beauty trendsetter in the world of color cosmetics and hair care. Since its breakthrough launch of the first opaque nail enamel in 1932, Revlon has provided consumers with high quality product innovation, performance and sophisticated glamour. In 2016, Revlon acquired the iconic Elizabeth Arden Company and its portfolio of brands, including its leading designer, heritage and celebrity fragrances. Today, Revlon's diversified portfolio of brands is sold in approximately 150 countries around the world in most retaildistributionchannels, including prestige, salon, mass, and direct to consumer. Revlon is among the leading global beauty companies, with some of the world’s most iconic and desired brands and product offerings in color cosmetics, skin care, hair care, hair color and fragrances under brands such as Revlon, Revlon Professional, Elizabeth Arden, American Crew, Almay, Cutex, Mitchum, Elizabeth Taylor, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Juicy Couture, Curve, Shawn Mendes and John Varvatos.
Ideal Candidate for Role
Someone that has demonstrated great project management skills, someone who is action driven and highly collaborative to be able to connect with all the groups involved in the creation of robust tool-kits for the regions to use. We need someone with initiative, a problem solver and one that works with a scarcity mentality. Someone with experience in global roles is ideal but not necessary.
Some specific recurrent activities include, but are not limited to:
- Project management of all innovation projects and commercial campaigns for the American Crew Acumen. Making sure there is appropriate coordination with the different regions, meeting deadlines and ensuring the quality of all elements of a campaign.
- Displays: Managing development and artwork routing of displays, including legal and regulatory approvals, countries requirements and production and shipping.
- Launch kits
- Manages to send claims, how-to, samples, copy points, product images
- Routes all creative internally to the team for alignment/approval (including Legal)
- Coordinates of the promotional material and campaign assets
- Development of launch kits to share with countries
- Artwork Execution: Leading the execution of artwork changes through the system
- Tracks NPD results and shares best-practices
Blue Coordination – ensuring that appropriate information/images are uploaded to Blue.
Preferred & Required Skills
- Min 5 years of marketing experience, ideally in a global role but not required.
- Prestige or TravelRetailexperience a plus.
- Demonstrates strong accountability, velocity and responsiveness.
- Takes full ownership of understanding Revlon’s processes, systems, regulations.
- Be adept in time management, execution, follow up, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent accountability and interpersonal skills.
- Computer savvy with strong technical skills.
- Finance acumen: NPD COG, project P&L management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Bachelors or better.