Boar’s Head Brand is looking for a creative, results-oriented Shopper Marketing Brand Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment to lead the strategic development and execution of account-specific plans/partnership programming for our Customers. This role is critical in driving volume, sales and brand equity across the product portfolio. This experience will allow for developing and showcasing the ability to strategically evaluate business opportunities, demonstrate thought leadership in the creation and execution of Shopper/Retailer relevant solutions aiming at driving conversion and bring them to market topositively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability.
- Develop account specific and regional retail and foodservice marketing initiatives that build brand equity and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales to development key programs as well as delivering successful launches of innovation.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment with Boar’s Head Brand key strategic imperatives.
- Keeps apprised of Brand insights, Retail industry and Consumer trends. Uses expertise to educate Marketing & Sales teams.
- Establishes clear accountability for funding of each program.
- Establish partnerships with key retailers to develop joint marketing programs.
- Direct store level consumer/Brand interaction with emphasis on Brand promotion.
- Direct category management and Brand product gap identification with recommended solutions for key retailers.
- Assess competitive threats, develop plans to address them and execute those plans in key markets.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA preferred.
- 7 - 10 years job related experience in sales and marketing for leading CPG companies.
- Retailer marketing with premium retailers (Publix, Kroger, Safeway, etc.) and/or brand marketing experience with Fortune 100 CPG firm strongly preferred.
- Experience in category management, retail, and foodservice marketing a plus.