Quintessential Work hard - play hard culture. We have very high standards for work...so in return, we put a lot of time and energy into programs that help the team to stay healthy and sane.
Brand Managers serve as the key point-person on a piece of business. They are primarily responsible for fostering and maintaining positive & productive client relationships, managing the scope of work and associated compensation, as well as overseeing and guiding the implementation of a client program.
- Must be a strong, clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- Must have a clear point of view and the ability to express it with rationale.
- Must collaborate effectively with internal and external parties to ensure the buy-in and support of all key project stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the Brand Integration Group (Brand Management, Creative, Media/Connections and Insights/Strategy) meets regularly and that the integrated disciplines have met and a solid strategic direction is documented in an integrated plan.
- Responsible for implementing integrated strategic plan effectively and successfully in concert with project manager and rest of agency team.
Priority Experience & Skills
- 6-8years of relevant work experience; agency experience is mandatory
- Tourism/entertainment/hospitality experience a plus
- Strong digital skills and working knowledge of the digital/social media world
- Experience supervising and directing teams across all disciplines of communications
- Experience managing/mentoring junior staff
- Bachelordegree in a related discipline is preferred (Communication, Marketing or Media Studies program)
Priority Personal Characteristics
- Strong strategic skills
- Strong people skills – Ability to build trust, rapport and credibility with team members and clients
- Entrepreneurial, can-do spirit
- Team player
- Leadership skills; gravitas and ability to guide and influence team and clients
- Nimble, can effectively and efficiently juggle/manage multiple assignments