The Brand Licensing Manager is responsible for protecting FCA Trademarks and trade dress through the licensing of multiple product categories outside of actual vehicle production across the Dodge and Mopar brands. The Dodge program is primarily built on relationships with toy, gaming, household dcor, vehicle replicas, collectibles and apparel partners. The Mopar licensing program is positioned as the parts and accessories arm of the program, focusing on products which help the vehicle owner personalize their vehicles. In this role the focus will be centered on licensing categories including accessories, engine dress-up parts, performance and restoration parts.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Ensuring that appropriate licensing strategy is in place to enhance Dodge and Mopar brand awareness while achieving a profit and maintaining brand standards.
- Manage daily activities of the Licensing program and outline opportunities for new licensing agreements and products.
- Manage/ interact with appropriate departments to define and execute the approved business plan.
- Set up support systems to track and manage contracts and royalties, then present overviews to the executive team.
- Participate in licensing conferences and maintain awareness of trends, new products and customer buying behaviors.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- 7 years of business or brand marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with database management
- Automotive aftermarket experience
- Previous licensing experience