Your role at Sephora:
As a Europe Brand Incubation Manager, you will be a part of the Merchandising Business Development and Strategy team which is focused on developing key initiatives with corresponding financial plans to optimize growth in North America & Worldwide. You will be responsible for introducing, incubating, and launching brands into the Europe market. Reporting directly to VP, Global Merchandising Business Development & Strategy, you will:
- Shape future phases of global expansion for brand partners, developing first-step onboarding & scale-up efficiencies in collaboration with the VP of Merchandising Business Development & Strategy and the Chief Merchandising Officer.
- Strategically partner directly with our Europe team to launch & help brands scale in Sephora Europe, which includes:
- Leading strategic planning with Sephora Europe teams to establish program vision, identify + fast track priority brands and develop multi-year plans (including financial impact & enablers, where applicable).
- Project management of holistic program, including creation of calendar & milestones, driving reoccurring check-ins & leading executive leadership updates.
- Actively working with brand partners on expansion inquiries and guiding them through early steps in Sephora Europe. This will be followed by a formal hand-off to our Europe Merchant Leadership/Teams for Brand Management.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5-10 years Merchant/Buyer experience
- Experience with Global markets
- Experience incubating and launching brands
- Big thinker who is detail-oriented, but able to connect details back to business goals
- Stellar communication/relationship skills – you can present complex information to audiences ranging from internal partners to brands to executives and leave them informed and inspired
- Can-do attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Strong project management skills
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Travel to Europe ~2x p/year (Required)
You’ll love working here because:
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.