We need a Brand Experience Sr. Manager who can build for the future.
The Brand Experience Sr. Manager will have ownership of a specific brand/brands. As the brand steward, this role will be responsible for providing strategic input and direction for Global Brand vision including brand strategy, positioning, and communication. In addition, he/she will be responsible for leading, communicating, monitoring and continually improving cross-channel integrated global brand experiences. The Brand Experience Senior Manager will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders (Channel Marketing, Sales, Brand Design and Product Development) across the business to develop ideas and strategies that will be essential in building the brand equity and executing holistic campaigns.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Conduct in-depth understanding of the competitive marketplace
- Works with insights and new products to identify solutions/needs which will inform new product development and go to market execution
- Develop and execute global brand marketing plans that align with corporate strategic pillars, new product launches, and current product focus of the company
- Implements strategies and tactics that deliver the desired brand experience consistently at every touch point
- Leads cross-functional, cross-organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of plans
- Develops and manages annual budget based upon priorities and works with cross-functional teams to evaluate ROI effectiveness
- Develops Branding Guard Rails and plans to ensure the right experience is created for consumers
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in the business and proactively influence and guide the wider business in the successful application and presentation of the brand, inspire teams and individuals to continually improve the brand experience they deliver.
- Develops, manages and executes integrated marketing campaigns, from campaign conception through to creative development and fulfillment
- Works with external and internal partners (e.g., Brand Design, Product Development, Sales, Legal, Consumer Services) to ensure flawless campaign execution
- Works closely with the Product Development and Brand Design teams on brand messaging as it relates to overarching concepts, solutions, product descriptions, in-store POP and packaging
- Create, execute and manage a fully integrated marketing plan, including consumer communications strategy, media plan, owned social communities, brand site content and performance initiatives (i.e. Hooklogic)
- Manages the blogger and influencer relationships and daily outreach
- Collaborates with Brand Experience Strategist and Social Media Community Manager to create social content
- Liaises with domestic and international teams to assess and integrate their needs upfront in the planning process
- Manages all domestic and international retail marketing requests and works with Brand Design, Licensing, and Global Sales teams
- Curates and works in tandem with Social Media Manager and Brand Design on ideating and creating published social community content (images, video, promotions and written).
- Partners closely with Video and Photography teams on development and execution of all video and photography content needed to support the brand
- Identifies branded website content needs/ updates and works with appropriate teams on Works creating and publishing content on company and branded websites
- Collaborates with MarketingAssociate and sales team to prioritize products to seed for reviews and drive generation of ratings and reviews for key products
- Collaborates with Brand Experience strategist to manage the process for developing content creation and SEO and ensure all content is consistent across all platforms, optimizing landing pages for SEM, site search, and user experience.
- Works with Digital Production Manager to plan email marketing campaigns including lead generation, client consumer acquisition, and retention email marketing campaigns
- Liaises with Brand Communications to develop strategic PR plans that are in-line with brand priorities
- Collaborates with Marketing Creative and Product Development on the planning and maintenance of the merchandising in the mod and showroom spaces.
- Conducts ongoing brand analysis utilizing PSV and NPD tools to assess overall brand business by category. Use performance to drive decision-making.
- Works with Marketing Analyst to identify industry trends, monitor, analyze and report performance KPI’s and results across all campaigns, identifying opportunities for growth, efficiency and adjusting strategy as needed to improve performance.
- Utilizes past experience to increase campaign effectiveness and improve results.
- Analyzes trends and implement best practices to create effective content and calls-to-action
- Stays current with latest industry trends in the digital industry.
- Ensures marketing campaigns are designed to achieve measurable results
- Develops and disseminate campaign dashboards to highlight ROI, enabling further investment in winning campaigns and refinement of less optimal campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 7+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.