$200K — $250K *
We’re seeking a seasoned Brand Director - Topo Chico to join our team at The Coca-Cola Company. The Brand Director will be responsible for all marketing and general management activities to build the brand. Candidate should have a blend of experiences and skills across Marketing, Commercialization, Financial Management and Operations and should thrive on teamwork and know how to champion a brand and motivate both internal and external partners. If you have a thirst for innovation and want to be a part of a leader in the beverage industry, then this position may be a fit for you.
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
KEY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
10 or more years of experience in brand management and/or marketing in consumer-packaged goods, beverage experience ideal. Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
Ability to develop and articulate multi-year strategic plan and annual business plan for the brand/brands within his/her portfolio within the NAOU. Develops a holistic picture of what is required to deliver these plans including alignment of key stakeholders across the value stream and making key decisions on resource needs/allocations.
1. DEVELOP AND COMMUNICATION OF BRAND VISION INCLUSIVE OF “WHAT IT TAKES” TO ACHIEVE
2. ABILITY TO TRANSLATE VISION/STRATEGY THROUGH DEVELOPMENT OF ANNUAL BRAND BUSINESS PLANS ALONG WITH CORRESPONDING RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS
3. STRONG COLLABORATION SKILLS INCLUDING ABILITY TO BUILD PARTNERSHIPS, ESTABLISH TRUST & CREDIBILITY AND INFLUENCE ACROSS ALL LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP
4. EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS WITH ABILITY TO TAILOR COMMUNICATIONS TO AUDIENCE AND PROVIDING CLEAR
5. ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY PRIORITIZE SHORT AND LONG-TERM BUSINESS PRIORITIES AND COMMUNICATE & MANAGE KEY TRADEOFFS AND IMPLICATIONS
Broad Expertise (Good to Have)
1. SYSTEM OPERATIONS WITHIN NAOU (BOTTLERS, CUSTOMERS, ROUTES-TO-MARKET)
2. EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING AND LAUNCHING STEP-CHANGE INNOVATIONS
Valid through: 2/20/2021