This position will be involved in managing multiple brand design projects across Gensler’s service areas of: Strategic Brand Development, Visual Identity & Communications Design, Environmental & Experiential Design.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate great design results by cultivating and maintaining positive client and team relationships.
- Perform as point of contact on projects for clients, vendors, and teams
- Manage multidisciplinary project team workload for multiple projects
- Create and manage project scopes, budgets and workplans
- Manage project financial performance
- Assist in the development of proposals and collaborate in the strategic development of new business
- Interact with internal team members, project managers from other areas, representatives from accounting and external vendors
- Manage coordination between studios
- Manage project staffing/hours
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager, Account Manager, Graphic Designer or Brand Strategist
- Demonstrated success as a project manager on Environmental Graphic Design, brand strategy, identity, print, and web design. Portfolio of work managed should be submitted.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through production and final delivery of brand projects
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams, including the ability to create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and requirements
- Experience preparing project proposals, negotiating contracts and fees, and coordinating the bidding process
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word). Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Interest in working within environments, ability to understand scaled drawings, plans, elevations, site plans, and signage and graphic systems a plus