Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including Health and Dental insurance, Paid time off, paid holidays, health savings plan, Employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, 401K and Roth IRA and Long and Short-Term Disability.
- Oversee brand experience for clients, staff, stakeholders
- Oversee team of Brand Ambassadors. Ensure high quality of work from team. Instruct team on expectations and requirements.
- Lead monthly meeting with Brand Ambassadors and Communications team to train on brand expectations.
- Lead quarterly meetings with Brand Ambassadors and Property Management team to train on safety requirements.
- Track weekly/monthly items required to be submitted by Brand Ambassadors in order to determine if team members are eligible for stipend.
- Serve as “secret shopper” helping to ensure great customer service and brand alignment is provided by all programs
- Regularly visit and inspect all locations to ensure that established brand style guides are being followed at each location and brand alignment is evident through appearance of properties and other assets.
- Communicate throughout respective departments (Communications, Property Management, and affected programs) regarding progress of jobs, workflow, timeliness and issues encountered.
- Miscellaneous projects.
- 5+ years’ administrative or business experience/education - Bachelor's Degreerequired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Employee management and training background preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, within strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to support the Communications and Property Management Teams
- Successful candidates must be friendly, professional, flexible, proactive, solution focused and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- Candidate should be creative, personable, compassionate, resilient and should strive for excellence
Job ID 2017-1626