Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Brand Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and executing external communications and partnerships for the global brand communications team. This role will be working across the entire organization to orchestrate multi-platform, creative communications campaigns with the goal to tell the overall Adobe brand consumer story as a bedrock of culture and the impact the brand has on different industries, culture, and communities.
What you'll Do
- Building, managing and externally positioning brand and consumer communications campaigns in partnership with the brand communications, campaign, and CSR teams.
- Identify new trends, movements, communities, and platforms where the Adobe consumer brand needs to have a presence and/or partner with.
- Inspire and brainstorm fresh creative ideas for communications campaigns and activations across our owned channels, earned channels, digital, OOH, experiential, events, and partnerships.
- Grow Adobe’s footprint in the cultural landscape and breakthrough moments by establishing new external opportunities through owned and earned press, broadcast, events, and partnerships.
- Establish a brand ambassador program, establishing a key roster of Adobe employees and influencers to represent the brand externally.
What you need to succeed
- B.A/B.S degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing, or related field.
- 8+ years of communications experience with a preference of consumer and/or entertainment brands.
- Pop-culture fanatic and interested in the way culture and technology work together.
- Exceptional writing/editing and visual storytelling skills.
- Strong media strategy skills and established consumer media contacts.
- Proven track record of successfully building consumer communications programs among industry leaders, press, bloggers, and influencers.
- Broad business understanding, strong analytical abilities, critical, and creative.