About the Role
We are looking for an experienced brand manager who is passionate about driving our rental car brand to success through continual data-driven insights and delivery of results-oriented and revenue-driving marketing campaigns. This is a position for those who love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The primary mission of the Campaign Manager, Hertz Brand Marketing role is to:
- Lead campaign development process from end-to-end to help improve the quality, consistency and standards of our branded materials across all channels
- Support the translation of brand strategy into successful marketing materials
- Demonstrate expertise in brand visual identity and voice
- Build internal/external relations to support creative needs
- Support roll-out of brand creative materials and training
- Identify and disseminate best practices
- Ensure alignment between creative, message and content calendar
- Participate in creative development meetings
- Undergraduate and master’s degreepreferred in marketing, business management, economics, finance, mathematics, or related / relevant field required
- 5-7 years of professional experience within retail, travel, hospitality with a focus on product design. Other industries acceptable if able to demonstrate relevant correlation
- Proven track record of ability to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in, across, and with large teams
- Demonstrated project management experience for a broad range of topics and scope, including experience in large scale project management
- Established track-record of influencing stakeholders from other functional areas with limited formal authority
- Strong background in strategic problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating across all levels within the organization
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite product knowledge (e.g., Powerpoint, Excel)
- Proven verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.