The Manager, Brand and Digital Marketing is responsible for messaging, positioning, and the definition and execution of marketing communications plans, with a focus on activating Abbott Diagnostic's digital marketing programs. This individual will maintain a broad understanding of traditional marketing channels, stay up-to-date of the latest trends in emerging media and digitalchannels, and partner will internal/external stakeholders to ensure the objectives of Abbott Diagnostic's marketing programs are being met.
This flexible and agile strategic thinker will support the Abbott Diagnostics Division Global Marketing objectives and will be responsible for:
- Lead the development of multi-channel marketing and communications strategies and plans to support Abbott Diagnostic's business, with a focus on digital.
- Partner with product teams to develop customer testimonials, videos, white papers, and other resources to drive thought leadership.
- Support key trade shows and events.
- Administer, monitor, and approve the application of brand guidelines.
- Support market research efforts and interpret market research to help shape marketing and communications strategy and direction.
- Maintain knowledge of key product attributes and competitive differentiation to effectively position products in both traditional and digitalchannels.
- Provide guidance and consultation to internal and external stakeholders on the strategies, tactics and processes for effective marketing and communications initiatives.
- Bachelor's required; degree in marketing/communicationspreferred.
- MBA, MS communications, or MSjournalism is a plus.
- 8+ years in a marketing and communications role with 3+ years digital & social media marketing.
- Highly motivated, results-driven team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in product positioning and messaging.
- Proven experience in leading, developing and implementing digital initiatives and marketing communications plans.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Solid project management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Healthcareexperience is desired, but not required.
- The ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.