WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Are you an experienced, ambitious brand communications professional who enjoys:
- Managing our company brand’s reputation via public relations, client community, Glassdoor, social media, and more?
- Owning brand positioning and activating it across all marketing channels?
- Cultivating and managing an online client community?
- Planning and conducting research to continually share the voice of the customer?
- Partnering with marketing agencies for advertising, PR, and other mediums?
- Managing employee and client communications?
- Ensuring that every Personify employee is a brand ambassador?
This role will lead Personify’s corporate brand, media relations and internal communications programs to promote Personify and our solutions. Areas of responsibility include corporate brand, content creation, media & analyst relations, speaking engagements, employee marketing and communications, client community and social media. The ideal candidate will be a strong brand marketer or experienced communications professional with experience in promoting SaaS solutions and an understanding of the needs of associations and nonprofits.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Align the organization’s value proposition, positioning and messaging (Brand DNA materials) to drive meaningful experience in the market.
- Facilitate and lead our corporate positioning and thought leadership pillars
- Own and manage our brand experience and visual identity
- Manage the creation and publishing of marketing assets including press releases, customer testimonials, online feature stories, speaking submissions, award entries and more.
- Manage the newsroom on the corporate website and content/blog posts related to Personify’s corporate brand, values and culture.
- Coordinate PR and analyst relations, track media coverage and develop compelling stories about Personify’s customers and our brand.
- Manage our corporate presence on Personify’s social channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and execute social campaigns in coordination with content marketers across Personify’s segments.
- Manage Personify’s client community in conjunction with Client Success and develop engagement strategies to foster client retention.
- Serve as marketing lead for internal communications initiatives and partner with People Operations team to coordinate on initiatives to help staff understand and connect with our corporate brand and values.
- Partner with event marketing teams on corporate tradeshow and event programs to facilitate speaking engagements and brand presence at events.
- Management and coordination with external agencies (web and brand/PR)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years in brand management or experience at a PR, advertising, or related agency
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in brand or corporate positioning and messaging
- Strong leader, self-starter, and proven team player in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Strong strategic and creative thinking: good balance of “left and right brain"
- Clear intellectual curiosity
- The ability to process technical product information and adapt it to various channels
- A brand advocate who respects established brand guidelines
- In-depth understanding of traditional, digital and social marketing channels
- Proficiency with budgeting, contractor negotiations, analytics and marketing ROI
- Ability to develop project plans, make recommendations and routinely meet deadlines
- Customer-focused; understanding the internal and external customer roles
- Demonstrates professional judgment and discretion
- Experience with WordPress, Salesforce, and marketing automation a plus