The Branch Transformation Specialist will drive Branch Transformation Solutions across the Mountain area.
This position is a quota-carrying role with responsibility for working with customers and prospects for hardware, software and services within the US Financial market, along with identifying best fit account targets for company field account managers.
Can be located anywhere within the territory preferably convenient to an airport as travel across the area will be required (i.e. Denver, Minneapolis, Missouri, etc.)
• Develop strategies to differentiate our solutions from its competitors in the market space
• Responsible for working as a liaison between the Product Development organization on future direction and customer-specific requirements Responsibilities include growing of business within all applicable Financial segments and developing ROI-based solution sales tools and value propositions
• Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
• Teller, Interactive Banker, Interactive Expert, Financial Kiosks, and Digital Signage)
• Required to utilize the consultative selling approach to map out key decision-makers in the customer base and create a strategy to implement an appropriate plan to penetrate
• Develop a competitive sales opportunity strategy that anticipates the competitors’ actions/plans and utilizes blocking and trapping tactics in order to out maneuver the competition and enable us to be better positioned to meet the customer's objectives
• Strategically design a plan to effectively manage his/her territory in order to maximize incoming revenue and profits in order to meet annual quota objectives
• Provide input to Account Managers for forecasting and funneling tools to quantify and qualify opportunities where our company is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the customer relationship are realized
• Gain customer commitment, builds momentum and accelerates the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing
• Leverage executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and build competitive immunity; Assesses all competitive customer relationships to determine impact on the decision making process, and then assists Account Manager in developing a competitive sales strategy that anticipates the competitors actions utilizing blocking mechanisms to out-position the competition; Penetrates competitive accounts by presenting reasons why we’re a better position to meet customers’ business and personal objectives
• Fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute to winning those opportunities; Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
• Perceive and considers the underlying attitudes, feelings and needs of customers, peers and others
• Modify, as needed, his / her style to build rapport and achieve compatibility with customers, peers and others
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5-10 years of related experience
• Proven success in solution sales environment
• Understanding of bank branch operations, teller functionality and workflow within the branch
• Travel up to 50%
• Understanding of Financial industry, with Bankingexperiencepreferred
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
20% or higher
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?