Branch Sales Manager w Metal, mfg, fab shop sales exp
Less than 5 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
We will to talk to all candidates who meet 100% of these minimum requirements:
- 3+ years of progressive outside sales exp in B2B industrial environment
- Salesexperience with metal sales companies, manufacturing companies, fabrication shops, serviced and solution based organizations (printers, uniform industry)
- 2+ year management experiencerequired
- Basic P&L knowledge and planning skills required
- Excellent outside and inside sales coaching and leadership skills
- 20% travel
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent
- US Citizens and Green Card holders only
- Experience in the IndustrialDistribution industry
Manages branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals. Ensures the profitable growth of the business and increasing market penetration and the development, retention and value of existing accounts. Develops great/diverse talent, management/financialcontrol plans and actions plans to secure successful execution of branch and people performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals.
- Assesses area potential and develops annual branch business plans to ensure development of current business and the addition of new business.
- Develops and cultivates good customer relations via face-to-face contact. Responds to customers’ needs, consistent with standards, culture, and business practices. Identifies and implements solutions to customers’ needs/problems.
- Participates/ encourages quality assessment, profitability, and improvement activities. Generates relevant reports for Market Managers and management as needed.
- Analyzes the branch’s financial and operational performance, prepares the annual budget and monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Identifies, develops, and implements new value adds for the company.
- Tailors local branch strategy to align with corporate marketing strategy.
- Utilizes all direct assets to maximize growth including, but not limited to, other titles, direct mail, and call centers.
- Teaches and promotes company culture.
- Performs all duties inherent in the role of manager as defined by the company Code of Conduct, including hiring, termination, review, and development of associates.
- Drives the company culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s Mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.