The function of the branch/office manager is to recruit and retain quality sales and service partners and engage them in the partnership philosophy of profitable business and brand building focused on a predictable, compelling consumer experience.
- Negotiate and attain branch financial objectives
- Develop and implement comprehensive Branch strategic, recruiting and marketing plans designed to meet financial objectives
- Recruit licensed real estate sales agents, new and experienced
- Partner with agents to develop individualized business and strategic plans, aligned with branch and company goals and company Identity.
- Develop the skills and support the career goals of sales-partners through an ongoing coaching program designed to hold Sales-Partners accountable for the execution of their business plan and goals.
- Conduct general office training on a scheduled and adhoc basis as office needs dictate.
- Complete and/or supervise the completion of detailed market area reports including but not limited to real estate transactions, demographics, economic conditions, and prospect for recruits. Information should be produced such that it is readily available to sales partners for use in Listing and Buyer presentations and branch planning.
- 5 years of real estate practice experience
- Must be a licensed Real Estate Broker