SUMMARY: Manages assigned branch by performing the following duties personally or through direct reports. Reinforces behaviors through coaching and modeling of expected sales and service behaviors, customer service standards, operational integrity, and actual branch performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Ensure the branch meets and exceeds established sales and revenue goals and credit quality standards through personal production and activity management, while minimizing expenses.
- Create vision of the activities of a Branch, involving full responsibility and accountability for budget, personnel and goal-achievement.
- Meet and exceed personal production goals for credit, deposit, and fee income categories.
- Develop plans for the expansion and management of business and consumer account relationships within a branch.
- Deliver business plan growth and income objectives.
- Manage, coach and support branch employees on developing, managing and growing profitable customer relationships to support these efforts.
- Identify customers with additional profit potential and develop action plans to expand these relationships.
- Maintain an understanding of all current financial products, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensure overall compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with bank and/or regulatory standards and policies.
- Adhere to all current policies, procedures, and audit requirements. Maintains prescribed security controls and compliance with current regulatory legislation in order to protect the branch against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Develop programs and reward systems to increase morale, develop employees, etc. in order to assist in reducing turnover.
- Develop new business and expand existing business through business and consumer customer contact meetings.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with other business lines within the bank.
- Represents the Bank in the community in manner which maintains and expands friendly relationships with individuals, business persons, civic organizations, service clubs, etc. Encourages subordinates to participate as well. Reports respective involvement to the Bank's CRA Officer on a periodic basis.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises function, projects or services and/or one or more employees, as applicable. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance coaching; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS/COMPETENCIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Branch Sales Leader I - Bachelors Degree and three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Branch Sales Leader II - Bachelors Degree and three to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Branch Sales Leader III - Bachelors Degree and five to seven years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Branch Sales Leader IV - Bachelors Degree and seven plus years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience