- Supervise branch staff to ensure the branch exceeds customer expectations in terms of speed, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.
- Review all new account opening documentation to ensure compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Improve branch operations efficiency while proactively selling the full range of consumer, and commercial products to current and potential customers.
- Develop, manage and expand customer relationships and provide service levels that exceed customer expectations.
- Coordinate with Branch Manager to respond to and manage all audit related issues and supervise the branch operation team activities to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures and governing laws and regulations.
- Branch Banking Operations
- Manage and supervise the branch’s operations activities ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Ensure branch receives a satisfactory rating on internal audits.
- Supervise branch daily activities and staff to ensure operating losses are minimized.
- Attend required monthly/quarterly operations meeting with Retail Support Department and inform branch manager and branch employees of the up-to-date policies, procedures, and system applications.
- Assist branch manager in allocating manpower and other resources, and to analyze activities of the branch to develop optimum efficiency and productivity in the operation processes and customer service.
- Support branch manager to maintain operating, personnel, and other expense within budget.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of branch operations.
- Ensure that the branch premises are secure and branch assets are protected.
- Ensure branch appearance is maintained in accordance with Bank standards.
- Ensure all branch staff successfully complete all mandatory training assigned in a timely manner.
- Coach the branch staff on operating procedures, customer service, technical and product knowledge.
- Customer Services Management
- Supervise branch staff to ensure the branch exceeds customer expectations in terms of accuracy, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.
- Ensure that customer problems and complaints are managed professionally and effectively, responded to in a timely manner and maintained at a minimum level.
- Perform related duties, as required, for the training and development purpose.
- Perform all assigned duties under Bank’s compliance programs and related laws & regulations.
- Successfully complete all mandatory training on related Bank’s and BSA compliances as well as other laws and regulations as assigned and in a timely manner.
Qualification & Prerequisites
- 5+ years of customer services experience in the branch banking industry or related environment, which including 3+ years of branch operations experience is preferable.
- Thorough knowledge of Branch Banking-related information technology.
- Thorough knowledge of banking regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of financial reports, branch banking operations, branch efficiency and productivity, audit procedures, and Bank’s laws and regulations in operation areas.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Basic PC skills and Microsoft Word and Excel competency.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (mandarin preferred) is a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required.
Requisition ID : 1402