18-0076Post Date4/13/2018TitleBranch ManagerCityGreenwichStateCTDescription
United Bank is seeking a Vice President, Branch Manager for our newest location in Greenwich, CT. Branch Managers are responsible for leading, coaching and managing multiple branch teams while striving to create a best-in-class bankingexperience for United Bank’s customers. Branch Managers are also responsible for establishing, building and retaining customer relationships, managing key business partnerships, and driving the branch business in an effort to achieve performance targets.
- Directly works with customers to build relationships, uncover and meet financial needs.
- Ensure operational soundness of the branch while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Observe multiple branch team members in action through the eyes of the customer.
- Lead and coach teams on the proper execution of customer experience expectations while role-modeling the desired behaviors.
- Maintain an open and clear line of communication with branch team members through regular team meetings keeping the team informed and educated on key messaging, updates, and critical branch focuses.
- Demonstrate United Bank’s cultural attributes and model key customer experience behaviors during each customer interaction.
- Required to work weekends and/or extended hours as necessary. Regular, reliable attendance is critical.
- Accepts and completes consumer and equityloan applications in compliance with Bank policy and State and Federal laws. Performs pre-qualification analysis. Monitors loan approval process; serves as liaison with customers. As required by the SAFE Act, must become a registered NMLS user.
- Demonstrates United Bank’s exceptional customer experience standards and behaviors while exceeding customer satisfaction targets.
- Continuously improves branch sales and service performance, operational excellence and team member readiness.
- Understands and lives United Bank’s cultural attributes, as well as demonstrates personal integrity by upholding high standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- Creates a workplace environment that engages, inspires and mobilizes a branch team that strives for greatness and one that actively seeks self-development.
- Holds the branch team accountable for meeting customer needs and achieving performance targets.
- Owns the development of each team member.
OTHER FUNCTIONS of the POSITION:
All employees are subject to the requirements of the United Bank BSA Program. An employee’s role with United Bank determines which parts of the program apply. However, all employees are responsible for reporting suspicious activity identified in the course of their work, and all employees are responsible for the timely completion of mandatory compliance training assigned, such as BSA and OFAC.
The above duties may not be all-inclusive. The incumbent may be asked or required to perform other work as time and abilities allow.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
- A minimum of five years of progressive sales management experience in leading a sales team to success.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen to drive sales activities through others.
- Must be a registered MLO with the NMLS.
- Proven leadership in managing teams towards meeting or exceeding designated goals.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of how a structured sales and service delivery model positively impacts a customer’s overall bankingexperience.
- Proven, elite customer service skills.
- Effective communicator with strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates each of United Bank’s cultural attributes while having a strong desire to be successful.
- Ability to lead through change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- As the business demands, team members may be required to stand for extended periods of time (i.e. serving customers behind the teller line), and may also be required to lift and transport bags of coin and currency to the appropriate vaults or cash drawers.
- A dedicated leader who thrives in, and is a champion for change.
- Thrives in a business climate and industry that requires the ability to adapt to shifting and complex client preferences.
- Familiarity with Banking Core Software.
- Thorough knowledge of banking products.