The Producing Branch Manager is a highly motivated professional with a desire and proven experience developing and leading a small team of financial sales professionals with a proven track record of strong individual performance. Should possess superior knowledge of all products and strategies available to meet client needs.
Primary focus of this role is to advise existing and prospective clients in the selection of products and services best suited to meet their financial goals as well as the direct supervision and professional development for a small team of Financial Consultants. Expected to have a strong results oriented work ethic to develop relationships with existing clients and build relationships with new clients. Demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of the TDA platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention.
- Meet or exceed the TD Ameritrade Branch Management Sales Performance Minimums on both a quarterly and annual basis across all facets of the TD Ameritrade product and service platforms.
- Continuous focus on growing sales knowledge, staying current with industry and market trends, improving processes, and enhancing the client experience.
- Analyzes and interprets customers’ financial circumstances and investment objectives in light of various factors. Advises customers on advantages and disadvantages of various investment products.
- Demonstrates solid portfolio planning skills and comprehensive industry and investment knowledge through balanced presentations for client’s needs and long-term financial strategy
- Positions appropriate products -- through balanced presentations -- to each client’s current needs and long term financial strategy, including sell advice and portfolio planning
- Adapt coaching and influence strategies to effectively motivate, influence, inspire, recognize, and engage Associates.
- Identify, execute and follow-up on all opportunities to establish customer relationships including prospecting, lead utilization, and local market / community involvement. Responsible for driving branch client appointments and phone sale opportunities.
- Lead the branch team to achieve designated customer satisfaction goals
- Adheres to all compliance/risk procedures, follows corporate and industry protocols, and acts in a manner which protects the interests of the customer and TD Ameritrade at all times.
- Has developed standard end-to-end processes to manage resources, risk quality, and deliverables.
- Creates and maintains short and long term staffing plans and successfully builds pipeline of candidates so as to minimize time to fill open positions
- Models and exhibits self-imposed high standards, integrity and ethical behavior at all times.
- Proven leadership, management and motivational skills
- Prior sales management experience in brokerage industry preferred. Understanding of current regulatory requirements in the financial industry.
- Ability to communicate investment strategies in a clear and concise manner to retail clients and business partners that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
- Experience presenting solutions to clients and prospects through face-to-face/phone meetings
- Successful experience and proven track record in growing sales
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects, business partners and direct reports
- 3+ years licensed brokerage experiencerequired
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills with both individuals and groups
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63/65) required, Series 24 (or 9/10) preferred (must pass within 90 days of hire)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired.
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirement.