Mobility is the goal
The position will provide management of company’s activities and functions relating to sales, installation, and modernizing servicing of products within the geographical area assigned for customer acceptance so as to achieve Business Unit strategic and business plan objectives.
- Develop and execute plans to support implementation of region operations and district quality initiatives to achieve strategic plan objectives.
- Develop and execute a customer service strategy to ensure positive service and satisfaction with customers.
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with key district customers and influential industry consultants through personal contact and staff assignments.
- Develop and coordinate implementation of region operation’s BDP program for field installation cost improvement goals on each product line by process step objectives.
- Administer field installation and service activities for parts inventory, company tools, vehicles and other fixed assets for most cost effective results.
- Plan, schedule and assign workload requirements interfacing skill levels of field, marketing and administrative personnel to the needs of the district operation through PMS job elements, activities and performance reviews.
- Develop and execute market plan to direct the sale of company products and services for orders entered objective relating to price, volume, mix and market share across the various district load centers.
- Develop and recommend administrative, field and marketing budgets and control expenditures within approved budget objectives.
- Initiate procedures and leadership practices to create a business environment for participative management; pro-active labor relations with local business agents; maintain high morale of subordinates and be strong, aggressive supporter of business unit’s management philosophy and practices.
- Develop and execute yearly district business plan in support region and region operation’s financial and non-financial objectives.
Mobility needs you
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. BA/BS Business / Management / Engineering preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- Possess overall knowledge of product and product application; installation and service techniques and procedures; ability to understand financial statements; legal awareness to contract terms and conditions.
- Five to seven years in various assignments within the Company, in the Elevator industry, or in another service oriented business.
- Experience managing a full P&L.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. SAP experience is preferred