Are you a goal oriented leader looking to take the next step in your career with a world class organization?PrincetonOne is partnering with a top client of ours here in San Antonio, Texas looking for a Branch Manager. They need an impact player who has a proven track record of success that can take this branch to the next level. As a Branch manager you will be afforded the opportunity to work with an experienced, knowledgeable and motivated crew whose goals are safety and efficiency. You will work closely with clients to provide excellent customer service and drive repeat business. As a branch manager, you are also responsible for hiring, growth, development and profitability of the branch. You will be expected to lead by example by developing new client relationships as well as being a champion of safety.
So far so good? Here is more of what you will be doing as a Branch Manager for our client;
- Lead selling process and sales organization
- Lead operations and manage the production organization
- Generate effective short and long-term plans for earnings enhancement
- Align administrative/finance functions with Company-wide initiatives
- Manage customer relationships
- Drive results through P&L management – outstanding achievement orientation
- Champion a ‘safety first’ culture
- Institute profitable growth
- Gain market share in their local market
- Upgrade and develop talent
- Ensure highest quality service to secure customers’ #1 choice – facilitate continuous improvement
You have the ideal background if your qualifications include;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Building/Construction industry experience helpful – preferably with insulation in some capacity
- Progressive track record in sales, operations or management/leadership
- Demonstrated experience in managing financials & P&L
- Valid Driver’s License
Local candidates preferred, however, the client is willing to relocate the right candidate.
This is one of those companies in San Antonio, TX that elevate your resume and you can brag about to your friends and family so apply now! To learn about more positions we are working on you can also check out our website at .