You will achieve operating results, growth objectives, and exceed overall financial performance goals. You'll become part of the Orkin family, a highly engaged organization that values coaching, mentoring and growth while building customer loyalty within the community.
Orkin is looking for a leader who is:
- A Growth-minded thinker who identifies challenges, creates innovative solutions, and executes a plan of action that upholds Orkin's commitment to provide excellent service.
- A leader with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to become invested in the success of Orkin.
- Excited to build a team of strength and competence to ensure success at work and good stewards to our community.
- Focused on Orkin’s goal to deliver outstanding customer experience, every time.
- Possess leadership skills to keep employees motivated and engaged, able to resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions.
- Budgeting: Must meet or exceed budget target revenue and profit for the branch. Solid financial and forecasting skills
- Decision-Making Skills: Possess the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to success.
- Strong interpersonal, selling and negotiation abilities,
- Solid analytical abilities
The Orkin team helps communities live happier and healthier lives
Backed by science and founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national, residential and business service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the leader that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers. Our goal is to be the nation's best service company. We will accomplish this by delivering the finest quality services and value to our customers while being environmentally responsible.
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager:
- Develop teams that are ethical, focused, and results-oriented.
- Ensure financial and operational success within the organization.
- Dedicated to building an environment that attracts "A" Player Talent.
- If you are a team builder that can lead by example, this opportunity affords you the independence of running a small business with the backing of a corporation.
- Identify areas for improvement; implement action plans that support efficiency, cost effectiveness, and productivity.
- Contribute and grow sales planning and forecasting to support intelligent business decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or Operations (Master's Degree a plus)
- 5+ years P & L responsibility experience and possess an acute understanding of expense control strategies
- Demonstrate the ability to own projects, visionary, and influence all levels of talent within the organization
- 5+ years of team leadership
- 5+ previous Branch Manager Experience
- Experience managing a branch with revenues of $4MM+