Pieper Electric is hiring a strong leader to manage the day to day operations of a growing, multi-million dollar branch.This position offers the ability to enter an established market with expansion possibilities.
- Lead the sales effort for the branch and continually prospect for new customers. Provide leadership to take charge of challenging projects, encourage teamwork, and supply the energy and enthusiasm required to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Forecast what is to be done on a week-to-week basis, when, and by whom. Analyze and forecast factors that affect results to maximize efficiency.
- Develop appropriate programs, strategies, and supervision.
- Complete one and three year plans. Assist in developing the company's one and three year plans.
- Measure of progress of objectives stated in Branch and Department one-year & three-year plans and budgets.
- Make final decisions on Manpower assignments and carryout selling of new customers for niche market.
- Complete projects, jobs, and reports effectively. Provide information to the Company, one's supervisor, and others to facilitate the objectives.
- Interact with Company personnel, customers, and public in a manner that enhances achievement of Company goals.
- Take actions required to promote teamwork and cooperation within the Branch and Company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business strongly preferred OR Journeyman background required.
- 10 years' work experience in contracting, engineering, construction management or representing the construction industry. Past leadership experience required.
- Positive safety attitude and personal integrity – both are non-negotiable
- Financial skills and experience in making economically sound decisions.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and service their needs.
- Prior experience in the mechanical or construction field preferred.
- Ability to think conceptually and apply practical solutions.
- Capabilities to self-start, display solid work ethic, and aspire to move ahead.
- Ability to act decisively and aggressively through positive communication.
- Ability to be trusted by customers and employees, i.e. - ability to serve.