We are looking for tremendously motivated, active sales driven Producing Branch Managers who know how to work in a self-sourced purchased focused business model and that are looking for a career that offers them a future not just a job! Must have current NMLS State Licensing or be able to obtain before hire. Must have current or recent Branch Manager Experience and self- sourced relationships! We are also looking for top producing Loan Officers!
The Branch manager is responsible for overseeing the management as it relates to branch and its employees. Implements standard procedures and ensures operational integrity is directed by the Division President/Branch Manager and Vice-President of Operations to achieve Company Objectives. The Branch Manager is a Producing Manager as well as conducts the overall supervision of the branch and management of its affairs.
- At all times subject to DRMC’s oversight and approval, Branch Manager’s primary duties and responsibilities shall include, without limitation:
- Overseeing supervision of the Branch Management including all of its day-to-day affairs.as well as the longer-term planning of the branch through projecting and budgeting, management of P&L, employee recruitment, Employee coaching.
- Supervision of all DRMC employees located at the Branch.
- The Marketing of DRMC services to prospective borrowers.
- Aiding and assisting Loan Officers with applicants in pre-qualification for Mortgage Loans. Teaching and assisting in the education of the mortgage products available to Loan Officers and prospective borrowers.
- Assisting with, completing and processing Applications.
Branch Manager’s duties could include the direct origination of mortgage loans (personal production). In addition, Branch Manager shall perform such other duties as are requested by DRMC from time to time, including but not limited to:
- Recruiting quality new hires, talented operations employees and new hire additions to the branch to foster branch growth. At all times, the Branch Manager is an employee of DRMC and will operate in accordance with DRMC Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and normal and customary business practices and will teach and support such business practices, policies and procedures with branch personnel.
- Branch Manager represents and warrants that Branch Manager is appropriately State licensed and registered in the NMLS and will monitor, facilitate, and to the extent reasonably possible, the NMLS registration and state licensing of those branch employees where such is required. Not limiting the aforementioned, Branch Manager is responsible for the overall leadership of the branch operation, at the direction of DRMC.
- DRMC Branch Managers are to be both managers and leaders of the branch operation under their direct supervision.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals. Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent. A combination of equivalent education and industry-related experience is acceptable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Residential Mortgage: 1year
Required license or certification: