The Branch Manager will provide leadership and strategic direction for driving operational and sales goals with an organization that is making the world safer, healthier and more productive.
We are Filtration Group IAQ and we are dedicated to making the world safer, healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
- Create a culture of success and achievement
- Manage and lead branch Customer Service and Operations Team members
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s regional sales goals
- Establish key sales planning tools; Drive funnel and forecast accuracy
- Mentor sales talent
- Maintain and communicate regular measurements to ensure progress to revenue & service targets
- Understand customer drivers, markets and align strategies and action plans accordingly
- Leverage sales resources (inside sales, distribution partners, and territory managers) to increase and optimize market share & revenue
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to establish successful support and achieve branch team goals
Skills and Experience-
- 10 + years sales experience
- 5+ years proven record of leading a team successfully, with proven measurables
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Sales experience in both direct, indirect channels
- Knowledge of the Lower Mainland market drivers
- Experience in commodity type products.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills required