Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and drive to run your own business, but would like the stability and support of a long-standing, successful organization? This could be the opportunity in Marshall, Texas you’ve been seeking. The key characteristics that will make you successful in this role are servant leadership qualities, humility, strong work ethic, deep commitment to people, cognitive ability (micro/macro economics), critical thinking and decision-making skills, ability to set vision/develop business plan.
So far so good? Here are a few things you will be doing as a Wholesale Branch Manager for our client;
- Achieve sales, gross profit and profit sharing goals through recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation and management of the branch team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in these key indicators – Gross Profit %, Net Salaries Ratio, Occupancy Ratio, Return on Investment, Gross Profit per Employee, and Profit Sharing per Employee.
- Analyze available financialreports and information, implementing appropriate strategies to increase sales and margins, improve productivity, and manage expenses and assets.
- Build relationships in the community to understand the marketplace, increase market share and identify new markets.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
You are the ideal candidate if your qualifications include;
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years wholesale distributionexperience
- Minimum 2+ years in management, Wholesale Distribution or sales management preferred
- Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel) to communicate, to maintain appointments with customer/vendor contact files, and to analyze performance data
- Product knowledge related to the specific branch market preferred
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, sound business judgment and the capacity for continued growth and contributions to the company
This is one of those companies in Marshall, Texas that elevate your resume to your friends and family so apply now! To learn more about the Wholesale Branch Manager job or to find out about more positions we are working on you can check out our website at www.Princetonone.com.