Branch Manager - Logistics / Operations / P&L
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Hello, please let me know if the following opportunity in Baton Rouge is of interest. Thanks
Our client is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We provide innovative services ranging from armored transportation to cash management.
As a Branch Manager, you are key to our success, providing the leadership necessary to organize market logistics and develop a product-driven organization. You will work alongside our District Vice President to achieve both short-term and long-term business results within a designated market. Branch Managers are responsible for all lines of business in a large city or region. Qualified candidates will make an immediate impact, overseeing Senior Managers, Cash Logistics, Senior Managers, Route Logistics and other administrative functional managers.
- Provide leadership and direction in both functional operations and business development activities.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure your market is the most efficient provider of our services: CIT, ATM, Coin, Currency, Check and CompuSafe.
- Reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce injury costs and security losses.
Position Qualification include:
- Bachelors degreepreferred
- Minimum of seven years of operations experience
- Minimum of five years of management experience
- Minimum of three years of business development expertise
- Minimum of two years of experience managing profit, loss and key performance indicators.
- Experience with banking industry and money processing preferred
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass firearms licensing requirements. This position functions in an armed environment.
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other licenses.
- Strong knowledge of Lean Process Methodologies
- Strong communications skills
- At least 21years of age.
Our client is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Our client is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.