Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Responsible for overall performance and operation of a large branch office.
- Monitor and maintain current branch/service center positions.
- Manage and coach employees on performance.
- Develop and implement new methods of internal procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Ensure that branch/service center meets or exceeds its planned profitability sales and customer service levels.
- Successfully market the branch/service center within the approved expense budget.
- Manage the planning process.
- Handle all personnel issues, to include hiring and terminating of employees.
- Develop business.
- Update the general manager regarding profit and loss operating results of the branch.
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of all branch personnel and company/customer assets.
- Directly reports to General Manager or Area Manager
Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible for branch sales revenue and operating income.
- Manage entire branch as well as yard functions.
- Complete understanding of all branch operations for a large site required.
Interactions with Others
- Office and branch staffs
- Human Resources
- Regional General Manager
- Insurance companies
- Towing vendors
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Corporate staff
- Sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Previous P&L and budget responsibility
- Solid operations experience
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to manage several levels of employees.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience with increasing managerial responsibility required.
- Experience or knowledge of insurance, automobile or parts industries and general mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles preferred.
- PC literate