Responsible for leading a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed all sales goals and service targets. Provide coaching, training and development to all staff members, ensuring complete commitment to the Bank's Core Values and overall business objectives. Maintain a strong focus on external business development and community involvement to achieve maximum branch growth, profitability and superior name recognition for the Bank.
- Contributes to the continuous growth of the branch by actively identifying and pursuing new business development opportunities and ensuring continued customer satisfaction and retention of all existing relationships.
- Work closely with all business partners to ensure complete client relationship building and achievement of all production goals and objectives. (i.e. Commercial Lending, Business Banking, Merchant Services, etc).
- Maintains a strong presence within the local community through active involvement and leadership roles in various professional organizations and community events.
- Through the development and implementation of a sound business plan, focus on proactive and innovative branch initiatives to promote branch growth, customer retention and achievement of all annual production goals and key objectives.
- Provide strong leadership through effective communication, coaching and leading by example.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings and daily observations of the customer experience, ensuring that the clients are receiving superior customer service and needs based selling techniques are being applied through effective profiling.
- Manages to an annual budget, approves and controls expenses.
- Manages performance standards; develops staff to build cohesive and effective teams.
- Conducts individual coaching sessions with each branch team member.
- Monitors staff performance, documents, and otherwise administers promotions, transfers, disciplinary actions, salary changes and terminations.
- Ensures ongoing communication of security, compliance and operational procedures.
- Maintains awareness of competitor products and sales initiatives.
- Manage sales and service process, follow up activities and referral lead generation through active use of the Bank's 360 View CRM system.
- Manage customer complaints and service issues through 360 View.
- Produce and disseminate 360 View sales and service reports as required.
- Manage all aspects of Lobby Management and delivering excellent customer service, both internally and externally.
- Takes personal ownership and pride with an entrepreneur mentality for the branch facility and premises.
- Participate in ongoing sales training and development.
- Display high level of problem resolution skills.
- Serve as a positive role model and demonstrate ISB Core Values in all actions.
- Understand and embrace the Corporate Vision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position supervises the Assistant Branch Manager.
- A Bachelors' degree or comparable professional training is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of bankingexperience, or comparable professional experience, of which at least three (3) has been as an Assistant Manager, Personal Banker or Branch Development experience is required.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are necessary.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop a team of employees to exceed all sales and service expectations.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build business within the communities the bank serves.