Manages all functions of assigned branch with particular emphasis on managing a client driven sales and service environment. This may be accomplished through active calling efforts and referrals from existing clients, providing the CNB exemplary level of service, identifying and promoting solutions to client needs, and actively embracing the Bank's segmentation strategy by referring new business to the appropriate segment/business partner.
Plans, controls and directs the activities of branch personnel towards attainment of branch goals, including sales, client service and proper credit quality and risk management.
Responsible for all aspects of assigned branches ensuring that all positions are fully functional and aware of individual roles and responsibilities. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
- *Minimum 7 years of branch management experience in a branch environment
- *Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience required
- *Minimum 5 years of experience performing lending and business development activities
- *Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong managerial skills with emphasis on planning, organization, leadership and execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all phases of branch management, including customer service, sales and risk management.
- Strong business development skills.
- Thorough knowledge of lending as applicable to branch's target markets.
- Good knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and of overall Bank products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement