Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
IAA is seeking a Branch Manager to drive the overall performance and operations for our North Tampa, FL facility. This position is responsible for ensuring the branch meets or exceeds its planned profitability, sales and customer service levels. The Branch Manager also interacts with all levels of staff within IAA and is responsible for maintaining a safe and positive work environment by managing and mentoring local staff.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Responsible for overall performance and operation of a large branch office.
- Monitor and maintain current branch/service center positions.
- Manage and coach employees on performance.
- Develop and implement new methods of internal procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Ensure that branch/service center meets or exceeds its planned profitability sales and customer service levels.
- Successfully market the branch/service center within the approved expense budget.
- Manage the planning process.
- Handle all personnel issues, to include hiring and terminating of employees.
- Develop business.
- Update the general manager regarding profit and loss operating results of the branch.
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of all branch personnel and company/customer assets.
- Directly reports to General Manager or Area Manager
Key Performance Indicators
Responsible for branch sales revenue and operating income.
- Manage entire branch as well as yard functions.
- Complete understanding of all branch operations for a large site required.
Interactions with Others
Office and branch staffs
- Human Resources
- Regional General Manager
- Insurance companies
- Towing vendors
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Corporate staff
- Sales team
BA/BS degree or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Previous P&L and budget responsibility
- Solid operations experience
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to manage several levels of employees.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience with increasing managerial responsibility required.
- Experience or knowledge of insurance, automobile or parts industries and general mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles preferred.
- PC literate
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.