IAA, certified as a Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Leveraging leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique multichannel platform processes more than 2.5 million vehicles annually. Headquartered in Westchester, IL, IAA has over 3,600 talented employees and over 190 facilities throughout the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Responsible for overall performance and operation of a large branch office.
- Monitor and maintain current branch/service center positions, and manage and coach employees on performance.
- Develop and implement new methods of internal procedures to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that branch/service center meets or exceeds its planned profitability sales and customer service levels.
- Successfully market the branch/service center within the approved expense budget
- Manage the planning process.
- Handle all personnel issues, including hiring and firing employees, etc.
- Develop business.
- Update the general manager regarding profit and loss operating results of the branch.
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of all branch personnel and company/customer assets.
- Directly Reports to General Manager or Area Manager
Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible for branch sales revenue and operating income.
- Manage entire branch as well as yard functions.
- Complete understanding of all branch operations for a large site required.
Interactions with Others
- Office and branch staffs
- Human Resources
- Regional General Manager
- Insurance companies
- Towing vendors
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Corporate staff
- Sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Previous P&L and budget responsibility
- Solid operations experience
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to manage several levels of employees.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience with increasing managerial responsibility required.
- Experience or knowledge of insurance, automobile or parts industries and general mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles preferred.
- PC literate