A leading company in the transportation/service industry is looking for a Branch Manager for the Detroit, MI location. This is a key position reporting to the District, VP
This position will be responsible for a fleet of trucks, operations, customer service, sales and full P&L.
- MUST have operations management experience, preferably from a transportation/armored car industry involving fleet management
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate positive leadership experience with P&L responsibility
- Individuals with strong internal AND external relations are a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required
- BA/BS degree is an ABSOLUTE MUST
- Minority candidates are encouraged to apply
Company offers a competitive base salary up to $110,000; plus a bonus plan up to 50%. Other perks include mileage and car allowance, full expenses, great benefits and a 401K plan w/ match. This is a growth opportunity and performance will be rewarded.
RELOCATION assistance available for the right person.
Please enter the job # (located at the top of the posting) in the SUBJECT LINE of your email.
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE requested by our clients will be contacted. All replies are held in strict confidence; MRI Zionsville WILL NOT share your personal identifiable information WITHOUT your permission.
Keywords: sales, representative, management, outside sales, business-to-business, professional, consumer sales, telecommsales, regional manager, district manager, sales manager, cash management, services industry, operations, operations management