We have an exciting opportunity to work for the industry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as a Floating Branch Manager overseeing our facilities in the SW region.
As the Floating Branch Manager, you will represent an organization that provides high-quality, compassionate infusion care for thousands of patients across the country in the comfort of their home. In this role, you will travel to branches throughout the region to assist with managing all operations including costs, budget, P&L, as well as direct the Administrative, Nursing and Pharmacy teams by meeting or exceeding annual established revenue growth, clinical and service quality and customer satisfaction. Must have experience managing multi-site teams of 25+ individuals in a healthcare environment and be willing to travel to branches throughout the Northeast .
This is a uniquely rewarding setting for you to apply your exceptional leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
* Monitor and manage the Profit and Loss (P&L).
* Oversee purchasing, inventory and patient care operations.
* Work closely with the sales team to visit customers and focus efforts to drive profitability.
* Assist in introducing new infusion products/services to prospective physicians and managed care customers.
* Optimize resource allocation to achieve maximum productivity of workforce while meeting business needs.
* Ensure product deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
* Ensure compliance with policies and procedures as well as state, federal and Joint Commission requirements.
* Develop and implement new policies and best practices.
* Monitor branch performance through routine surveys, audits and site visits.
* Hiring, coaching, performance management, appraisal and disciplining of staff including clinicians.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
* Minimum 8 years healthcare operations management experience.
* Experience managing full P&L responsibility.
* Experience managing pharmacy and nursing departments.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Advanced experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* Home healthcare or hospital management experience.
* Director of pharmacy or nursing responsibilities.
Education or experience equivalent to a four year college degree
Job ID: 715989BR