afety-Kleen is seeking a Branch Manager, to lead our Route Sales and Service team. You will be responsible for the sales growth, retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of the Branch. Leverage all your expertise and experience by joining a company dedicated to protecting the environment. Grow your career at Safety-Kleen starting today! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to enhance branch sales performance.
- Lead the Customer Service Manager and Route Sales and Service professionals to maximize revenues and client satisfaction.
- Maximize branch profitability through sales volume, margin attainment, and cost controls.
- Conduct weekly branch meetings with Route Sales and Service professionals to drive branch performance and promote teamwork.
- Manage pricing across all lines of business.
- Manage customer service and response time through Customer Retention Management system.
- Hire, train and develop all branch employees.
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance.
- Ensure all training and compliance documentation is maintained.
- Required attendance to a continuous (2) two week long on-boarding and regulatory training course that will be held out of town. Expenses (Lodging, Food, Travel) to be paid by Safety-Kleen.
- High School diploma or GED required, degree preferred.
- 3+ years of sales and operations management experience.
- Profit and Loss responsibility.
- Working knowledge of DOT and fleet compliance.
- High level of computer proficiency.